Pages

Deal Alert | Kate Somerville Friends & Family Sale Take 25% Off + Free Shipping - Ends Tonight!

I'm still trying to keep up my Saturday posting schedule, so there will be a post this weekend as well in addition to this one mid-week. 

Kate Somerville's EradiKate Acne Spot Treatment is one of the best over-the-counter spot treatment that I've ever tried. Way, I mean way better than the Ciracle Red Spot Cream, which you can read about my disappointing experience with that product here. I am planning on comparing Kate Somerville's product to the Mario Badeascu Drying Lotion before I post a detail review of both products. The EradiKate product is more expensive by about $8 (depending on where you buy) so it would be great if the Mario Badeascu Drying Lotion was a comparable alternative. 

For those of you who are interested in a strong spot treatment, Kate Somerville is having their Friends & Family sale, which ends tonight and you can take 25% off all the products with free shipping! Use the code FRIENDS2016. This makes the EradiKate Spot Treatment $19.50 down from $26. I'm definitely snapping one up because finals are around the corner and I am pretty much a a cheetah right now with all the spots I have...


Have you tried any Kate Somerville products? What were your thoughts? Thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment