Pages

Review | Mamonde Lotus Micro Cleansing Foam (Amore Pacific)

Quick announcement - I have added a newsletter sign-up to my blog! Sometimes I am not the most consistent when it comes to posting on the weekends, so being on the mailer will let you know when I've posted a new blog entry. Head on over to the "Follow by Email" widget on the right-hand side of the blog under my profile picture to enter your email address. Thanks!

I want to introduce my absolute favorite cleansing foam: Mamonde's Lotus Micro Cleansing Foam. I feel this product doesn't get the hype that it deserves! It is gentle and good for both day and night use. Moreover, since it isn't as drying as your typical foam cleanser (such as Etude House's Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam, review here) so it is great for year round use. Read on to find out why I love this cleanser!

Packaging: Flip top approximately 175ml or ~ 6 ounces. I believe the packaging I have pictured below is the old version - they have since re-branded the product with a new darker green packaging. 


Old Packaging

Pricing / Purchasing:
  • Here on eBay.com for $13
  • Here Amazon.com ranges from $11- $14. 

New Packaging

Color / Consistency: Cream-colored, thin almost borderline runny (limited lather when you rub it together, this is unlike many other foam cleansers - see the picture below)



Looks thicker in the picture than it actually is.

Scent: Perfumed smell and it is nice and not overpowering (again I dislike super smelly products!)

Usage Tip(s): 
  • Foam cleansers are highly effective at removing dirt and oil so be sure to MOISTURIZE liberally after use

Pros: 
  • Non-drying so good for all year round, especially winter
  • Does not make your face feel tight and aggravated as many foam cleansers can do
  • Smells nice
  • Absorbs facial oil / sebum leaving your skin nice and matte
  • Removes sebum
  • Face feels brighter after use

Cons: 
  • The bottle is not great given the runny consistency of the cleanser, the product runs out of the bottle into the top of the cap (picture below) leading to product waste - this product would be better in a pump bottle...
So much product waste unfortunately...which I dislike!

Overall rating: 5.0 / 5.0


Much like Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic Cleansing Foam (review here), I highly recommend this cleanser for someone wanting to try a foam cleanser for the first time. Overall this is a very gentle for a foam cleanser and is good for use in the winter when the weather dries out the skin. This is a type of foam cleanser that I like to have a back-up of because it is that great and I will have repurchased this cleanser 3x at this point! I never give products 5.0 ratings, however, I just had to because this is my favorite foam cleanser.

Thanks for reading and let me know in the comments below if you have tried any Mamonde or Amore Pacific products. 

No comments :

Post a Comment