Pages

Review | Innisfree Wine Jelly Peeling Softner - First Impressions!

I've been testing a bunch of new products out and holy cow!!! I have never had such a visceral reaction to a product before...

This is only a first impression post which I've never done before instead of a detailed review. I think I'm going to do first impression posts for products that I love right away. 

After using the Innisfree Wine Jelly Peeling Softner my skin actually started peeling the second I applied this product! At first I was confused and thought the cotton pad I was using was disintegrating but then I realized that it was just my skin sloughing off. Your skin sort of rolls up into balls / rolls of skin while using this product. 



Pros: 
  • Skin felt so smooth and soft after using!
  • I have a lot of other peels, but none that just get rid of the top layer of dead skin super quickly. This is a fast acting peeling product!
  • Little goes a long way - this product is approximate 180 ml or about 6 oz

Pricing / purchase from: Approximately $9-$14

Overall, I'm not sure if I will be getting this peel right this moment as I have so many peels that I need to use up, but I will think about it getting in the future because it is really cool, the packaging is great, and I love how fast acting it is. 




No comments :

Post a Comment