Pages

Quest to Ban Bacne (Back Acne) Using Two Simple Steps

Summer is coming really quickly, which means it is time to bust out the backless and off-the-shoulder tops! However, I have noticed that I keep breaking out on my back and neck. In other words, I have "bacne". I've suffered from acne breakouts on my back for a long time, ever since I was a teenager.  I know one of the reasons for it is because my hair gets oily and that rubs against my back. Since I've been in grad school the crazy hormones have come back in full swing - my hair has been getting oily much faster than usual (every 2 days as opposed to 3).

Wishtrend has a simple back acne treatment routine that I wanted to try. Check out the article here for more details. Basically, it consists of two steps and I will be putting it to the test over the next 4 weeks!

Step 1: Dear, Klairs Be Clean Natural Body Soap in Manuka Honey This entire line of soaps is adorable (comes in 5 types - hair, face, body, foot, hand). They would be amazing gifts for friends. This particular one has a pungent smell of cocoa and I love it. I haven't used it yet, but I love manuka honey for skin products, as you can tell by my review of the Skinfood Black Sugar Honey Wash-off Mask so hopefully, this product will be great too.

  • Here on eBay for US customers for $13.50
  • Here on eBay for International customers for $13


Step 2: CosRX's AHA / BHA Clarifying Toner This is supposed to be a good all-purpose toner that gets rid of blackheads and whiteheads.

  • Here on Amazon for $12
  • Here on Wishtrend for $12
  • Here on Ulta for $17

The full review of both of these products and a before and after picture of the progress that I've made on removing my bacne when I return. I am going on a blog hiatus for exam time. Can't wait!



No comments :

Post a Comment