Pages

Review | Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin Toner

In my skincare routine I use two different types of toner. My morning toner is a more moisturizing, soothing, and gentle toner. My evening toner is more of a cleansing and purifying toner to remove the gunk that accumulates on my face from going outside. This is a review for the Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin Toner which is my current morning toner and is great for the summer months. 

Here's a detailed product review with reasons why I am a fan of this:

Packaging: Bottle with screw top.They upgraded the packaging from an opaque bottle to a transparent bottle. I definitely prefer the new bottle - it is easier to see if you are running out - with the old bottle you had to hold it up to the light to see how much you had left, which of course was annoying. 



Pricing / Purchasing: $14-18 (depending on where you buy). Purchase on Amazon here.

Color / Consistency: The color is clear and slightly milky. This toner is noticeably thicker than other toners I have used. It almost is a hybrid between a liquid and a gel. Some people think this is a lotion because of this, but it does not provide enough moisture to be considered a lotion - you'd need something else on top of it. I have normal skin and I still need something on top of it to moisturize. 


Skin on my hand is pretty dry right now...


Scent: Light perfumed smell

Pros: 
  • Gentle - good for sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing
  • Skin softening
  • Skin calming
  • The scent is not overwhelming - as someone who doesn't like to use Laneige products because they are too perfumed, this product has just the right amount of scent

Cons: 
  • Somewhat more on the pricey side, but I suppose the bottle is a decent size to make up for this
  • I can't say I have seen a noticeable difference on blackheads, the Benton Aloe toner seems to be better for that purpose (detailed review to come) 
  • As the box mentions this product is for normal to combination skin, this product will not be the most optimal toner for those with oily skin



Overall rating: 4.5 / 5.0

Overall this is a really solid toner that is worth a try. I've purchased it two times already and find it a good back up for those red and inflamed skin days. 


Have you tried any Innisfree products? What were your thoughts? Let me know your comments below!



No comments :

Post a Comment