Pages

Style | Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2016 Sample Sale!

NYC ladies! Rebecca Minkoff is having a fall sample sale starting tomorrow, October 24th, and going until Saturday, Oct 29th at 260 5th Avenue! I'm going to check the sale out probably on Thursday or Friday (additional markdowns most likely!) and will update the post with information from the sale.

I'm looking for any of their chevron love cross-bodies...I'd love a real Chanel Boy bag, but that's probably not happening anytime soon, so I love that Rebecca Minkoff makes a more affordable "dupe" of the Boy!

Check out my recap of the Spring NYC sample sale here.




They will also have an online version of the sample sale starting Tuesday October 25th. I anticipate the online sample sale will carry many of the same items at the in-person sale simply because that was the case during the Spring 2016 sample sale.

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment