Pages

Style | Rebecca Minkoff NYC Fall 2016 Sample Sale Recap

One more day left in the RM NYC Sample Sale! I went this afternoon - the line was long when I left. This is the 3rd RM sample sale that I've been to and as usual it features women hoarding bags. 

A couple of mini macs in a variety of colors (none in suede like I was looking for. No suede chevron Love crossbodies at this point. Metallic quilted Love crossbodies in purple metallic, gold metallic, and gunmetal metallic reduced to $50, unlined feed bags (hot pink was all I saw that was left) were $50 as well. 

Shoes selection is decent - heels and boots. I'm not the biggest fan of her shoes just because I don't think the quality is that great. 

Lots of metallic bags like the one below left at the sale: 


Pricing was better than the Spring 2016 sample sale. Sorry this image is blurry!







Ended up getting this one for $90. I'm not 100% sure what to pair it with, but I really like the burgundy embroidery and it is a good size. Couldn't find this anywhere on the website however.

Overall I thought this sale had good prices. Wish I found more things, but such is life!

Score any good finds? Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment