Pages

Style | Ann Taylor Loft Best Friends & Family Sale 40% Off Everything

Ann Taylor (AT) and Ann Taylor Loft (ATL) are quickly becoming my favorite shops. I used to shy away from AT and ATL because some of the clothing seems a little too mature for me, but for those 20-somethings and recent graduates who are trying to dress up and make their wardrobes more sophisticated, I really recommend taking a deeper look through their selection. I absolutely love their blouses and have recent started getting into their shoes. By taking advantage of their sales, they often have pieces at affordable prices that also happen to be great quality (aka SO SO much better than Forever 21...).

A few critiques however when shopping with them online: 
  • Slow image and general website loading times during sales promotions. This happens constantly, which is tedious. 
  • Website errors at check-out: I wasn't able to enter in my credit card number during the payment portion of the checkout. I was  basically asking to pay them but couldn't complete the transaction. I had to switch to another browser on another computer to finish it all up. 
  • Shipping inconsistencies: they are very inconsistent with their shipping times. Sometimes an order will arrive in 3 days, other times it will stay processing for 7 days. Also the tags came cut for every item in one of my orders, forcing me to return my items by mail instead of to the store
If they can improve these things, they definitely will rise to the top of my go to shops. I do predict that e-commerce sales will in the future eclipse retail store sales so I think it is important for them to solve their current e-commerce issues.

Here are my selection of clothes from the ATL Best Friends and Family Sale. All these items are new items for their Fall range. This promotion is available in stores, use code BESTFRIENDS at checkout for on-line purchases. 


1. Mosaic Tunic Shell - love this color |  2. Sanded Sateen Chinos in Marissa Fit - in Antique White, these pants are highly rated for their comfort and I feel they would be so versatile | 3. Tie Neck Poet Blouse - love this billow-y style


4. Lace Mock Neck Top - think this would look so great with the Sanded Sateen Chinos in the |  5. Sanded Sateen Chinos in Marissa Fit - in Stellar Blue, wish they had these in black | 6. Textured Bell Sleeve Dress - I am so into the bell sleeves right now, they are so unique and I have nothing like that in my closet. This dress also looks like it would be a perfect work dress!



7. Lace Up Heels - these black shoes are what I am really excited about this sale. I love ghillie heels and anything shoe with strappy laces. I saw these shoes on the ATL models during the Summer collection and was so upset they weren't for purchase. Now they are! Can't wait to get my hands on these and think they would look great with the textured bell sleeve dress in item #6. | 8. Cutout Block Heel  - Loft is killing it at their shoe game, love the color on these! I have been so into neutrals, taupes and olives lately.

Stay tuned for looks with some of these items! Thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment