Pages

Beauty | 2017 Fall / Winter Skincare Wishlist and Review Preview

Back to the blog, at least I hope I will be posting again! This post will detail some of the products I'm will be reviewing on my blog in the coming weeks as well as products that I'm looking to try and review. Stay tuned!

1. Hydrogel Masks - I'm obsessed with hydrogel masks right now. For long time readers of my blog, you may know that I am obsessed with TJ Maxx. I've found Leaders Insolution 7 Wonders Masks in stores at TJ Maxx for a much-discounted price. $11 for 10 masks!!! Amazing. I think there should be a saying that once you go hydrogel you never go back. I've been dreading using cotton sheet masks, which is a a very princess-y thing to say, but hydrogel masks are just so intensely luxurious, they stay on your skin better than a cotton sheet mask and they feel almost like a second skin. Stay tuned for reviews of the Leaders Insolution 7 Wonders Masks particularly the Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask, Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask, and the Caribbean Coconut Cleansing Mask.



2. Watermelon Masks - The watermelon sleeping pack by Glow Recipe has been blowing up on Instagram! I've found a cheaper dupe by Skinfood called the Freshmade Watermelon Mask but it is a wash-off.  We're looking at $40 vs. $13! I've smelled the Freshmade Watermelon Mask in person when I was in K-Town at BestFren Beauty (315 5th Ave, New York, NY 10016) and it smells really nice! Also, the pink color absolutely adorable. I am also curious about Skinfood's pineapple mask. The watermelon sleeping pack is definitely on my to-try list.


3. Annie's Way Jelly Masks - Fall and winter means dry air which also means that you have to really keep your skin moisturized! I really loved Innisfree's Wine Jelly Mask (check out my review here) so if these masks are anything like in terms of ability to provide moisture to the skin then I think I will love them. They are priced around $26 / jar for 250 ml, which isn't awful. They are also from Taiwan, which is a plus since Taiwan seems to make some quality masks! I'm most interested in the Arbutin with Hylauronic Acid Brightening Mask.


4. Eye Creams - I recently purchased Skinfood's Black Raspberry Eye Cream. I haven't used eye creams very much before, but now that I'm on the downward end of my 20's I think it's a great time to start. I generally always start out at cheaper products and move upward. I chose this product because it is supposed to help with dark circles, which is my main problem.
5. Multi-Purpose Facial Cleansers - I've been wearing makeup more often in order to go out for events so I've wanted a cleanser that can remove any leftover makeup that I have after cleansing with micellar water. Check out my review for Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water. I decided to try out Laniege's Muti-Cleanser which is supposed to have 4 benefits: 1) removes sunscreen 2) serves as a cleanser 3) is a makeup remover and 4) exfoliates. I'm definitely liking it so far.



6. Dear, Klairs Products - Dear, Klairs is probably my #1 skincare brand with Innisfree (which is opening up a flagship store in NYC!) and Mamonde coming in a close second and third respectively.  I have loved every product of theirs that I've tried. I want to try out additional products such as the Illuminating BB Cream, Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser, Rich Moist Soothing Cream, Blue Youth Activating Drop (which is their first anti-aging product). I'm completely revamping my skincare routine so keep an eye out for lots of Dear, Klairs reviews!
Linked from left to right above!

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what is on your skincare wishlist!

No comments :

Post a Comment