Pages

Style | Kendall + Kylie Sample Sale Recap

I went to the Kendall + Kylie Sample Sale hosted by Clothingline at 121 Prince Street this past Sunday. There wasn't much coverage on other sample sale websites, so I was curious to check it out. It was the last day of the sale and I had read on the Clothingline Instagram that there would be additional markdowns (see price list below). I was curious to see if there would be any sunglasses left, which there weren't. However there was a lot of merchandise left in all sizes - lots of nice sweaters (fabric was good) but they were cropped, which isn't a style I find flattering on myself. Most of the items appeared to be from their past season and for those of you not in NYC, you didn't miss much - most of the items being sold at the sale could also be found on sale here at Nordstrom Rack.


I found this really pretty white dress but it was not in my size, so I had to leave it. It flares out slightly at the bottom, which I thought was darling.


Also found this top, which I thought would be good for going out on a date night, for $25, which is a far cry from the original retail price of $98. The fabric was thinner than I expected (one layer, very thin cotton), so I decided to pass on that too. If you are interested, this particular top is on sale at Nordstrom Rack for $50.


Overall, I didn't have a pleasant experience at the sale, the staff were rude, one of them kicked my leg as I was browsing. She barreled on through to put something back onto the floor, like a charging bull at a red cape...I left after about 15 minutes... 

Despite all the controversy over the Kardashians, I actually think Kendall and Kylie are very stylish when it comes to their clothing line. I like their use of black clothing, geometric angular cuts, color block, lines, etc. in their clothing line which is sold at ShopBopNeiman MarcusBloomingdales, and Nordstrom. I really am a fan of the following items from their newest range:

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment