Pages

Review | Mamonde (Amore Pacific) 90.89% Rose Water Toner

I am a huge Mamonde fan and I have seen the 90.89% Rose Water Toner hyped up in the Korean / Asian beauty community, so I was so eager to try it out. However, after testing the product out for a few weeks I must say I haven't been impressed. This product is supposed to be for all skin types and is supposed to be soothing and hydrating. It hasn't done much of either for me, unfortunately!

Packaging: Container with a flip cap; 250 ml approx 8.5 oz

Pricing / Purchasing:
  • Here on eBay for $16

Color / Consistency: Thin, watery and clear. The bottle is pink but the actual solution inside is clear.



Pros:
  • Smells nice 
  • Ingredients are high quality - no synthetic pigments

Cons: 
  • Honestly I haven't noticed anything special that this product has done for my face
  • Drying on the face
  • Stings on application - I do not have very sensitive skin either...so it may sting for others who actually have sensitive skin

Overall rating: 3.0 / 5.0


I  won't be purchasing this toner again. I'm disappointed as I absolutely adore Mamonde products. I just am not seeing any out of this world effects from the product...

Have you tried this toner? Did you get different effects? Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment