Pages

Style | NYC Reiss 2016 Sample Sale Further Reductions Recap

I havn't wanted to go to a sample sale in quite some time so I have been on a sample sale hiatus. The designers that have been at the recent sales have all been "too rich for my blood".

Reiss is a popular British brand with very tailored and sharp looking items. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the brand, it is definitely one of the more expensive retailers - a cotton shirt for example starts around $100 and goes up from there. Starting today there was an additional 20% off reduction on the sample sale price You all that I only shop things that have additional discounts aka never pay retail! See Sample Sally's post for detailed pricing coverage. Note this sale also features menswear - but is limited to approx 4 racks and a small table of accessories on the back wall.


For those who have gone to the sale last Spring, you will see many of the same pieces. The pieces are also not crazy discounted or anything. I didn't find anything, but my sister found a nice blue work dress and her friend a nice light jacket in olive.

Tomorrow is the last day of the sale. I went around 5:00 PM today and there was a sizable line to get in and to use the fitting room.They still have a good number of things left, lots of women were trying on shoes today. However women's accessories are slim pickings - bags are damaged and few and far between. There are a few scarves, some swimwear in a bin, as well as some belts with gold-details. 

Cant make the sale or not in NYC? TJMaxx.com (have I mentioned that TJMaxx is my favorite store?) has a few Reiss coats!  I actually saw the Terri coat (green below) at the sample sale, and was priced at $208. It was super soft! These coats are obviously not for everyone but I could see a fashion forward woman rocking them out with an all black outfit!


1. Terri Coat $179 | 2. Alba Coat $179   


Thanks for reading and until the next sale!

No comments :

Post a Comment