Pages

Style | Marshalls Tribeca Opening - Gucci, Givenchy, Valentino, Ferragamo, Saint Laurent, Chloe, & Christian Louboutin Finds!

Fashion post! Sorry about not getting this up on Friday as I had been planning. I'm not sure my Friday posting schedule will work, I may have to change things around so bear with me while I figure it out.

Marshalls opened in Tribeca recently at 206 Washington Street. I am a die hard TJMaxx fan (TJMaxx owns Marshalls as well) so I went there on Friday (three days ago). WARNING: It took me over an hour to find this location and I almost gave up - the Google Maps listing is incorrect. If you want to go check out this location, you should search for 140 West Street as the address in Google instead of 206 Washington Street. If you are not between Barclay and Vesey Streets you are in the wrong place. Technically it's on Washington Street but Washington Street is hard to find given it is a bisected north/south street.

This location has a lot of designer items, which surprised me. Even though I am cash-strapped student, I like to window shop the selection. One day I'm going to get my first designer bag and maybe someone else might find this useful! Check out my pics below (apologies for the watermarks, I know they are ugly - I just don't want the pictures used by unscrupulous eBay / online sellers to trick anyone). My guess is that the store is going to have a lot of designer items for the grand opening and the stock will gradually wean down. Great prices though! I almost got the navy Givenchy below but refrained as my dream is to get it in black. I also saw a classic size Balenciaga "Metallic Edge" City Bag in gold hardware with black leather for $1800 but didn't snag a picture. See here for other similar options.

Mini size Givenchy Antigona in Blue for $1300. It looks like there is a scratch in the picture. This is a great price because it typically retails from $1750-$1790! This bag is HEAVY. I know I want the small size, but the fact that this mini size is already so heavy while empty makes me think twice.

Saint Laurent - I believe this is the Croc de Jour style in a size large (although it could also be the small size as I am not very familiar with this brand. I know however that it definitely is not the nano nor is it the baby size.) It was priced at $2000.

This Gucci Marmont was priced as $1500 and it normally retails $1800+. 

This bag is Christian Louboutin - I wasn't aware that CL made handbags. This pretty little crossbody was $1800. You can see below it in the picture that there is a Gucci mini wallet type thing.

More bags and shoes are pictured below!


This was a Chloe - not sure what style this is, have not seen it before. Forgot about the price, unfortunately...I think it was $1300.

Gucci Classic Bag with bamboo handle in tan and red (see below). The price was $1500. This is an incredible deal compared to Net-a-Porter here, which retails for $2450. I did not look to see inside if the shoulder strap was there, I am assuming yes however because the navy Givenchy Antigona's shoulder strap was neatly inside.

This is a really cute bag. Would look great as a crossbody.

Another Givenchy Antigona - this one was in the small size for $1600.


The blue Valentino kitten heels were $650 while the flats were $600. There were only a few sizes left 6's and 9's, I believe. Also, they had a pair of magenta flats with gunmetal studs in a size 38 which I believe converts into a US 7 / 7.5. 


These are the Christian Louboutin Blue Top Street Mary Jane pumps. They are very high-quality velvet shoes and I love the leopard on the heel. $400 is a pretty good price! They were sold on Century21 for $420 as well but have since sold out. 

Only a few sizes available of these super fun velvet Loubs!

Some Ferragamos in the "Emy" style (see below for box details) for $300. Original retail price $525, which is what the price is on Bloomingdales. This Marshalls has two racks for designer shoes. I saw Kate Spade pumps and other brands as well.

There was only one pair of these shoes and they were in the size 8.5.

These Valentino Rockstud block heel sandals were $799 - a good deal considering these run about $1050. If you have wider feet like me I DO NOT recommend these. I tried them on (they had size 38) and they run narrow in the front most strap by the toes. Also, the pitch of the shoe is on the higher side which will put additional pressure on your bunions. I own dupes, which can be found here on Lulus which I like SO much better for fit / comfort / price reasons. The Lulu's dupes are only $37! I've started to revise my perspective on designer items (only buy if you really really love it and will get a lot of use out of it) - most items are trend pieces and if the dupes are something that you can buy and even fit you better, there is no reason to be ashamed of having a dupe! Of course, if you can treat yourself, by all means, do it!

Overall really surprised by the designer selection at this Marshalls. If any of these items catch your fancy, you should check it out if you are in the area!

Thanks for visitng!

No comments :

Post a Comment