Pages

Deal Alert | Additional 40 % Off Sale for Urban Outfitters Rewards Members

Havn't done a fashion related post in a while and also haven't shopped at Urban Outfitters (UO) in a while...in approximately 2 years...but UO is doing an additional 40% off already reduced sale items if you sign up to be a UO rewards member. I couldn't resist the deep discounts! Also I have noticed that UO often offers some great quality brands in their sale section such as Keepsake the Label, which I love for their great prints and geometric design. 

Shopping tip(s): 
  • I'm trying to dispel the myth that some people seem to have that you can't find anything good in the clearance sale section - totally not true! Hopefully my picks below will start to show you that there are always hidden gems in a clearance sale.
  • If there is something you want but don't absolutely need but it's out of your price range, keep waiting for it to go on sale. If it doesn't then it wasn't meant to be. I know this may seem harsh but it is just a good way to force yourself to stick to a budget and to force yourself to only purchase things you can afford. 
  • The items below are more "summer" type clothing items, but I like buying clothes for a future season especially if I know I have a need for that item in the future. More specifically, I had been eyeing up dress #2 for quite some time because I need a maxi-length dress to wear for my sister's wedding reception dinner this coming May. This sale enables me to get something that I need in advance of when I need it at a great price! I'm the type of person who likes to have an item of clothing ready way in advance for special occasions. 



1. Keepsake Irreplaceable Long-Sleeve Dress here (originally $290 now $60 with the discount) | 2. Kimchi Blue Waterfall Chiffon Maxi Dress here (originally $189 now $60 with the discount) | 3. Ecote Anya Embroidered Gauze Maxi Dress here (originally $198 now $60 with the discount) 

Hopefully #2 looks as good as the pictures. I'm a bit hesitant in believing it will because the color is "mint" whereas the pictures make the dress look more of a turquoise blue. Hopefully I'll luck out with a dress that is more on the the turquoise blue side since I feel mint clashes when you have skin with a yellow-y-pink undertone.

Will try posting 2x a week, but sometimes it is hard given my changing school schedule. Thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment