Pages

Skincare | Fall / Winter 2016 Wishlist

Fall and winter are fast approaching...although weather in NYC would not suggest that. Here are some products that I have been considering or are on my wish list to help with some of the skin-issues I've been encountering as of late.




1. Mamonde Rose Water Toner 
Ever since trying to Mamonde Lotus Foam Micro Cleanser, I have been obsessed with this brand. I'm almost out of toner, so I wanted to get my hands on this. It is made from 90.89% rose water (whatever that means...) but it is supposed to be really good at softening the skin. This isn't a new product release, just something that has been on my want list for quite some time. I just ordered it from eBay but it'll take a month to get here from Korea...







2. Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid (Toner)
I have wanted to try something from this brand for a long time. Membebox has a value set that is always sold out, which is why I haven't made the purchase.






3. Mamonde Lotus Micro Mud Mask
Again, must I say how obsessed I am with this company? I have been wanting a new clay mask. I haven't done a clay mask in a long time since they are often pretty drying, but since my skin has been getting so oily from the stresses of studying, I need something that will remove sebum and impurities.











4. Origins Charcoal Mask
Not an Asian beauty product, but I'm choosing between this mask and the Mamonde Lotus mask listed in #3. Lotus and charcoal are both great skin-purifying ingredients, so I'm not 100% sure which mask I'll end up picking. However I'll probably go with the Mamonde mask because it is about $12 cheaper than this mask, which is $26. Gotta stick with a budget!














5. Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack
This is a new mask product for dry skin. I don't have dry skin, so this isn't actually something that I need to have, but I think the packaging and concept are so cool. You scoop out 1-2 bubbles along with the rest of the sleeping pack and pop them with the spatula that is provided. Then you massage your fingers together to mix the bubbles and the sleeping pack together before applying to the face. Might I add - what cute packaging!









6. Skinfood Black Sugar Honey Mask
Surprisingly, I haven't tried any Skinfood products. I feel Skinfood is the most basic of Korean skincare brands aka the brand that most non-Korean people have heard of. I want an exfoliating scrub because my skin has been looking quite dull lately.





Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what's on your skincare wishlist!



No comments :

Post a Comment