Pages

Style | Deal Alert! Gucci Mini Dionysus GG Supreme Bag

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm obsessed with TJMaxx.com. I actually browse their new arrivals obsessively and was doing so when I stumbled upon the Gucci Mini Dionysus GG Supreme in the canvas style on sale for $1199 as opposed to the MSRP of $1550 at Gucci.com.



Purchase here at TJMaxx.com




Although this was a Fall 2015 design, I've seen bloggers this summer so obsessed with this bag, calling it as their go-to bag for the summer. It's not my cup of tea, as I don't really like bags with logos, but for any girl who is interested, check it out! TJMaxx also has a runway shop with other designer bags (YSL, Fendi, etc.) for those who are interested.

Also check out this Purse Forum blog post that takes a closer look at this bag.


No comments :

Post a Comment