Pages

Style | Marshall's Tribeca Luxury Merchandise **Updated**

My computer broke and I have been without a computer for two weeks, which is why I have not been posting. Now I'm back and hope to get back on track! I work close to the Marshall's in Tribeca (see my original rundown of this Marshall's location in my post about their grand opening here). I popped on by today to find an inexpensive pair of sandals but of course I wanted to check out their luxury goods. As always, I'm the perpetual window shopper (browsing but never buying). Here is what I found if you are interested and in the area:

Gucci Medium Lady Bag - it's really cute and is also a great size! I believe this was $1500, which is a good price considering the original is $2410. If you are interested in this bag you can purchase it here as well.  

Balenciaga "Metallic Edge" City Bag - $1500, this appears to be a smaller version than the one I wrote about originally a few weeks back

 Fendi Men's Nylon Monster Backpack for $1500 although I think this is cool enough to be unisex (the front pouch opens up to be a red mouth)! This one is originally $1900, you can purchase a very similar looking on at Saks, minus the metal eyes here

MCM Men's "Viestos" Backpack for $600. Sorry for the ugly picture! Decent discount from the $790 that you would have to pay here at Nordstrom. I also saw a few Alexander McQueen Men's cameo print backpacks but didn't snag a picture.

Thanks for stopping by! Have you found anything good at Marshall's or T.J.Maxx lately? 



No comments :

Post a Comment